Monday 12 January 2015

Favourite Winter Coat


So in today's blog post I thought I'd share with you my favourite coat of this winter season!!





This type of winter coat has been a massive trend for girls all over the UK since winter last year, and as always I'm one of the last to follow. My sister brought a green version of this coat in February last year and it was good at keeping her warm and everything but I wasn't too keen. Maybe that's because the coats colour was green, and whereas she can easily make that work, I cannot. So whilst shopping just before Christmas I found this coat which is almost exactly the same as my sisters just with the small difference that mine is black. I had been looking for that coat in black for so long and I finally found it for £25 in primark, and luckily it was reduced in the Christmas sale to £15, which I though was great. This coat is super warm and cosy, has many large pockets and a fun fluffy hood. Also since it's black it suits my style and the clothes I like to wear so much better. Fingers crossed this coat will last me until next winter!

What's your favourite type of winter coat??

Aimee
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment